Get ready for some holiday cheer. The Hallmark Channel’s 2022 countdown to Christmas schedule is available here. We’ve got all the details you need to know about when the show starts, a new movie premieres, and more.
The countdown to Christmas 2022 begins on October 21
Related: Season 10 of “When Calls the Heart” won’t air until mid-2023
As in years past, the countdown to Christmas 2022 begins while many people are still busy planning their Halloween costumes. The event begins on Friday, October 21 and runs through Sunday, December 18.
Thirty-one new films will be broadcast on the Hallmark Channel. Nine more premieres are scheduled at Hallmark Movies & Mysteries’ Miracles of Christmas. Among the highlights of the year is the network’s first film to focus on Kwanzaa (Eid legacyand films highlighting the Chinese-American communityChristmas big fat family And the Christmas in the Golden Dragonand the traditions of Jewish holidaysHanukkah on rye). Jonathan Bennett and George Kressa will also participate Eid babysitter The network’s first movie to feature the LGBTQ love story front and center.
New movies air every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, with double features set for Thanksgiving weekend. All movies screen at 8 p.m. ET, except for Thanksgiving weekend, when movies are also shown at 6 p.m. ET.
Hallmark Christmas movies to premiere in October 2022
The countdown to this year’s Christmas event begins with Noel next door. It’s about a single mother who gets into a war of words with her neighbor, which she feels is ruining Christmas. But could this misunderstood moan be the man stealing her heart? Noel next door Stars Natalie Hall and Cory Sever will air on Friday, October 21.
Also premiering on Hallmark Channel in October:
- We wish you a merry Christmas (October 22): A couple struggles to connect as the holiday approaches. Stars Marisol Nichols and Christopher Polaha.
- Christmas in division (October 23): The author of children’s books returns to her hometown, where she reconnects with her family and her teenage lover. Starring Sarah Ramos, Carlo Marx, and Marilou Henner.
- Cozy Christmas hostel (October 28): A real estate manager travels to Alaska to buy a bed and breakfast, only to discover that his ex-wife is the owner. championship Full house Alum Jodi Sweetin and David O’Donnell.
- julie happy birthday (October 29): Film set in London, starring Reshma Shetty and Will Kemp.
- Christmas ghosts always (October 30): Catherine, the ghost of a Christmas gift, must help a man named Peter rediscover the spirit of Christmas.
Christmas movies to air in November 2022
- Magical Christmas Village (November 4): A family’s inherited miniature Christmas village grants holiday wishes. Allison Sweeney, Luke MacFarlane (in what may be his last network movie), and Marlowe Thomas star.
- Lights, Camera, Christmas! (November 5): A shopkeeper steps in as a stylist to shoot a holiday rom-com in her hometown. She ends up falling in love with the lead man in this movie starring Kimberly Sostad and John Brotherton.
- Feast of All Saints (November 6): A famous R&B singer travels home to New Orleans for the holidays with her former music producer. Ladyboy and Roger Cross star.
- in fun measure (November 11): The pop star returns home for the holidays and ends up training the high school choir with her once-competitor. It stars Patti Maureen, Brendan Penny, and Jennifer Robertson.
- Royal Nanny (November 12): An MI5 agent goes undercover as a royal nanny for Christmas. Starring Rachel Skarsten, Dan Ginot, and Greta Scacci.
- Christmas in the Golden Dragon (November 13): When parents Romy and Rick announce that they plan to close the family’s restaurants, the siblings find themselves reassessing their futures. Starring Kara Wang, Osrick Chow, Sarah Canning, Antonio Kubo, and Barbara Niven.
- The invention of the Christmas Prince (November 18): Tamera Morey-Husley and Ronnie Rowe Jr. collaborated on a movie about a missile engineer whose daughter is convinced that her mother’s miser-like boss is actually a Christmas prince.
- Three wise men and a child (November 19): Paul Campbell, Tyler Haynes, and Andrew Walker play brothers who are forced to work together to care for a child during the holidays.
- When I think of Christmas (November 20): An old fire is slowly reconnected while planning a Christmas party. Stars Shenae Grimes-Beech, Niall Matter, and Beth Broderick.
- Christmas to my southern family (November 24): While under the guise of a journalist, Campbell communicates with her biological father for the first time. With Jesse Elliott, Bruce Campbell, Ryan Rotman, Moira Kelly and Brian McNamara.
- #birthday (November 25): Jen appeared as a family influencer to win a design competition with the help of her best friend and baby nephew. Starring Claire Bowen and Brant Dougherty.
- Royal Christmas Corgi (November 25): Amir turns to a dog trainer to help him tame a corgi that his mother bought as a gift. Hunter King and Jordan Renzo star.
- A story of two birthdays (November 26): The Magic of Christmas allows Emma to experience two different Christmases, helping her discover what will make her truly happy in life. Starring Cat Barrell, Chandler Massey, and Evan Rodrik.
- drag holly (November 26): Lacey Chabert stars in this film about a woman who sits down for her parents for the holidays. Things get complicated when you get involved in the Christmas festivities at HOA.
- birthday cake disaster (November 27): A woman takes over as CEO of her little grandmother’s cookie company. But disaster happens when someone steals her cookie recipe. Two stars: Rachel Boston and Victor Webster.
- amazing vacation (November 27): An heiress gets a chance to become a Rocket and dance at the annual Incredible Christmas at Radio City Music Hall.
Hallmark Christmas movies to premiere in December 2022
- Christmas big fat family (December 2): A photojournalist is hired to photograph Chang’s annual holiday party for a magazine cover. The only problem? They are her family, and co-worker Henry knows nothing of the relationship. With Shannon Chan Kent, Shannon Cook, Tia Carrier, and Jack Wagner.
- legendary holiday (December 3): Childhood best friends are unexpectedly reunited in a strangely familiar town. Brooke D’Orsay and Ryan Pavey star in the cast.
- secret holiday (December 4): A newly graduated pop star pretends that her bodyguard is her boyfriend when she comes home for the holidays. Starring Noemi Gonzalez and Stephen Huzar.
- The most colorful time of the year (December 9): An optometrist helps bring color into the life of a color-blind elementary teacher. Starring Katrina Bowden and Christopher Russell.
- christmas class reunion (December 10): High school classmates reconnect at Christmas for a 15-year reunion. Starring Amy Teegarden and Tanner Novlan.
- Eid babysitter (December 11): A workaholic bachelor recruits a handsome neighbor for help when he has to look after his niece and nephew during the holidays.
- Eid legacy (December 16): Ella returns home to repair the fences with her broken family. With the help of her ex-husband, she encouraged her family to celebrate Christmas and Kwanzaa. With Lindy Greenwood, Brooks Darnell, and Holly Robinson Pete.
- Just the night before Christmas (December 17): A former actress attempts to break into the annual Christmas Eve town hall dramatization about the true composition of “A Visit from St. Nick.” With Tori DeVito and Zanna Holtz.
- Hanukkah on rye (December 18): Molly and Jacob’s budding romance is put on hold when they discover they’re competing for owners of delicious foods. But a Hanukkah miracle may keep them together. With Jeremy Jordan, Yale Grobullas, and Lisa Loeb.
For more information about the world of entertainment and exclusive interviews, subscribe to Showbiz Cheat Sheet channel on YouTube.
Related: These Hallmark movies are based on books