Happy Thanksgiving 2022!
Today is dedicated to gratitude, kindness, and heaps of hearty food.
Millions of people will be giving thanks and showing gratitude around the world today.
While thanksgiving isn’t widely celebrated in the UK, we can still share some kind sentiments on social media and goodwill wishes with our neighbors across the pond who are celebrating.
So wherever you are giving thanks and showing gratitude around the world today, here are some Thanksgiving quotes, messages, and greetings to share in celebration.
Thanksgiving 2022 quotes
‘As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.’ – John F. Kennedy
‘I love Thanksgiving because it’s a holiday that is centered around food and family, two things that are of the utmost importance to me.’ –Marcus Samuelsson
‘Let gratitude be the pillow upon which you kneel to say your nightly prayer. And let faith be the bridge you build to overcome evil and welcome good.’ – Maya Angelou, Celebrations: Rituals of Peace and Prayer
‘I am grateful for what I am and have. My Thanksgiving is perpetual.’ –Henry David Thoreau
‘Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.’ – Oprah Winfrey
‘Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.’ –Marcel Proust
‘Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others.’ –Marcus Tullius Cicero
‘Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continually. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.’ –Ralph Waldo Emerson
Thanksgiving 2022 messages
- ‘Happy Thanksgiving!’
- ‘Our homes may be far apart, but our hearts are as close as always.’
- ‘I’m thankful for a lot of things, but I’m most thankful for you.’
- ‘Hope that you’re surrounded with the love of your dear ones on this festive season’
- ‘May your home be filled with laughter and happiness this Thanksgiving.’
- ‘May Thanksgiving bring you good things in abundance that stay with you all year long.’
- ‘Wishing you a harvest of blessings, good health and good times.’
Thanksgiving 2022 Instagram captions
- oh my gourd
- Let’s give them pumpkin to talk about
- get stuffed
- Let the gourd times roll
- We’re in grave danger
- Feast your eyes on this
- Pumpkin kisses and harvest wishes
- Winner, winner, turkey dinner
- This wine pairs well with a crazy family
- talk turkey to me
- It’s all gravy, baby
- I have an attitude of gratitude
- Too blessed to be stressed
- It’s (turkey) leg day
- Good vibes and pumpkin pies
- Pumpkin spice and everything nice
- Thankful, blessed, and apple pie obsessed
- The only fitness I’ll participate in this holiday is fitness whole turkey in my mouth
- Sorry, I’m too full to think of a better caption.
Thanksgiving images to share
You can save these images to send to your friends and family, and find more free-to-use graphics on canvas.
MORE : Daniel Craig risks fury as he names Thanksgiving his favorite holiday – but brands stuffing an ‘abomination’
Follow Metro across our social channels, on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Share your views in the comments below
Get your need-to-know latest news, feel-good stories, analysis and more