Encounters draw inspiration from games like Super Smash Bros., pitting characters against each other in frantic tests of skill and strategy. In addition to skillfully handling your character, you need to build it up in the right way, equipping the right skills to cover its weaknesses. If you are new to the game and want to catch up with other players quickly, you can redeem tokens in encounters to earn more crystals and rewards to give yourself a boost.
Most of the codes in Encounters offer Crystals, which are the in-game currency you use to purchase new equipment and abilities. You can also use your crystals to unlock cosmetics to make your fighter stand out from the crowd. Similar to games like Anime Dimension, there are ample opportunities to recreate your favorite anime characters’ signature attacks in this game, provided you have Crystals to spend.
All match codes
Updated December 8, 2022
New symbols for encounters have been added
(work) encounter codes
- 275 kilo likes – Redeem for free crystals (NEW)
- 250 kilo likes – Redeem for free in-game rewards
- 50K likes! – Redeem this code for in-game rewards.
- 225K likes! – Redeem this code for in-game rewards.
- 200 kiloliters – Redeem this code for in-game rewards.
- 200 kilo likes – Redeem this code to get 515 crystals.
- IKES – Replace this code with 515 Crystals.
- 150 kilo likes – Exchange this code for 1000 crystals.
- 100 likes – Clearance for reward
- 75 kilo likes – Exchange this code for 2000 crystals
- ffa – Replacement for a key
- skill – Replace 1000 crystals
- 1V1 – Replacement for a key
Related: Top 15 roblox games ever
How to redeem codes in Encounters
It is easy to retrieve codes in encounters. Just follow these simple steps:
- Click on the Twitter button on the left side of the screen
- Enter the code you wish to redeem in the text box that appears
- click Sure Bonuses will be added to your character
How can you get more encounter codes?
Roblox developers often put codes when certain milestones are reached or when a new update is released. Apart from checking back on this page regularly, you can continue Official meetings on the Twitter accountas developers often announce new codes, join them Discord servesr, or join Roblox group encounters.
Why are my Encounters codes not working?
Most Roblox game codes are one-time use temporary codes, so they often don’t work anymore because they have expired or you have already redeemed them before. If you are sure that the code you are using should work, make sure you type it correctly. Pay attention to how you write it and make sure you haven’t accidentally copied extra space at the end of the code.
What do keys do in get-togethers
In addition to fighting other characters, Encounters requires players to explore the map to find new power-ups or to take down their enemies. Keys can be collected to allow you to unlock doors on the map, but they can also be purchased with Crystals from the shop. Previous codes in Encounters rewarded players with keys, allowing them to spend their hard-earned crystals on other, more fun things.
What are the encounters?
Although it takes obvious inspiration from games like Super Smash Bros, Encounters allows for many different modes of play. You can step back and focus on exploration, or you can jump into the battle on the front lines and fight it out. There are multiple maps to look around, each requiring different strategies to succeed.