State of Survival is a mobile game in which you can collect many different heroes to help your settlement survive and thrive during the zombie apocalypse. Over the years, the roster of champions has grown exponentially, with many legendary champions vying for the top spots. Players should also keep in mind that some heroes are better at certain missions than others. While someone can be a great defender, they may lack the skills to assist in combat or PvP combat. That’s why we’ve put together a guide to explain who are the best heroes for different missions in State of Survival
Related: Survival case replacement codes
The best heroes in the game State of Survival
The best heroes to collect resources
Each resource has a specialization associated with it, and there are four heroes that fit them best:
- Mike – Best for collecting food.
- rusty – Best for collecting minerals.
- chef – Best for collecting wood.
- a ghost Best for collecting gas.
Best Explorer Trail heroes
The Explorer Trail is about battling the infected for resources and XP at the expense of Stamina. There are a few heroes best suited for this mission:
- Travis – He is the best hero for this mission due to reduced stamina and pollutant damage that boost his attributes.
- Gene – Its fence can increase damage to the infected.
- Sarge – Deals a lot of damage while exploring.
- Tony – Excellent for reducing the defensive state of the injured.
- Nikola He has great potential with his electrical equipment.
The best heroes to rally settlements
These heroes work best when you team up with other members of your alliance to attack settlements with all your forces. Heroes with extra stats to collect work better, which are:
- Maddie and Frank – They have a very powerful troop attack bonus.
- pocket – Super powerful bonuses to the attack and defense of the troops.
- Jarrett – Grants damage bonus and a nice debuff.
- Wolf – Applies a defensive bug to enemies while increasing the health of your troops.
- Nikola – Increases troop health with a chance to stun enemies.
- Zoe – All of her military attributes increase troop attack and damage.
- Miho – All of its military attributes benefit your troops, from drop-offs to enemies to increased damage.
- lucky – Reduces enemy defense while increasing the health of your troops.
The best heroes in pvp
PvP tends to be very similar to Rallying but without the benefit of allying around you. You should be looking for Siege stats for your heroes, some of the best ones are:
- Ray and Rolex – It’s all about Siege, with extra bombs and cash bonus.
- Miho – With all of her military advantages, Miho is great in Siege as well.
- lucky – Durability and stamina are excellent for PvP.
- Eva – Her web bombs are great for pvp, as well as extra damage to troops.
Best heroes for garrison duty
Although it is not the most glamorous task, it is important to keep your base safe after all. You can assign heroes to protect it, and give Patrol attributes and rewards for defense. These are some of the best heroes for this mission:
- Nikola – Considering all its attributes, it is specially designed to defend your base.
- Maddie and Frank – Overall big bonuses for Garrison.
- Trish – Medic has great bonuses to help your base defense.
- dreamcatcher – His drones provide several benefits that aid in basic defense.
- Zoe – Her Crossbow tower attribute can be essential to protect your base.
- Ray and Rolex – A flaming cocktail, Rolexes, and grenades, Ray has it all.
- Ernie – It is a beast to control the fight and crush the enemies.
- ash Its different landmines are very useful for defense.
- Wolf – By acid spraying and regenerating, it can stop any progression.