How to create Life in Little Alchemy 2!
Life is one of the most complex combinations for you in Little Alchemy 2. It requires you to jump through several elements to create many different creations before you come to the full conclusion, and there are several ways to get there. In this guide, we will cover the best way to make life in Little Alchemy 2.
How to create life
When you first start the game, you will have access to the four elements: earth, air, water, and fire. Here’s the quickest path to creating a Life, starting with the four basic elements.
- Mix two waters to make a pond
- Combine two fire to generate energy
- Mix pond with water to create a pond
- Combine pond and water to make a lake
- Combine lake and water to make a sea
- Combine sea and land to make a primordial soup
- Combine primordial soup and energy to create life
Related: How to make clay in Little Alchemy 2 step by step
Now, you should have the last ingredient, life. You can use it to create more advanced recipes, such as using it with Armor, Beach, Desert, Death, Corpse, Galaxy, Jupiter, Land, Metal, and many other items you may have already created.
The combination we shared is just one of the many combinations you can follow to unlock Life. There are many other options available to you, but it may take you longer to reach your end goal. Although it takes longer, you may be able to find additional combinations that can lead to other discoveries. Here are all the other available combos you can follow to create Life in Little Alchemy 2.
- Electricity + lake
- Electric + ambient
- Electricity + primitive soup
- Electricity + sea
- Lake + Lightning
- Lightning + Ocean
- Lightning + Primordial Soup
- Lightning + sea
- Primordial Soup + Storm
- Primal soup + time
- Primordial soup + volcano